You know you're making process when......

Options
2»

Replies

• mamastuck
    Options
    When your six year old looks at you and says wow mom your pretty lol
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Shopping is fun fun fun!
    Your spouse or significant other smacks your rear end and says "dayum looking pretty good back there"
    Your child hugs you and says "geez Mom I can get my arms all the way around you now" (my fave)
    Your coworkers threaten to put out a missing persons report because "you're whittling away to nothing"
    The girl at Victoria's Secret asks if she can help you instead of directing you to purses, lotions, and body washes because "I don't think we have anything here in your size" (yes, this REALLY happened to me!)
    Your hour on the treadmill doesn't hurt like it used to (yes, it's still painful as far as exercising goes...all exercise is painful, but I mean the "fat-girl-been-lazy-too-long" kind of hurt)

You can look in the mirror (ok maybe for 5 solid mins turning and admiring yourself from different angles) and think "yes I DO look good" (fave #2)
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    When I actually see the dimples on my face. Its true. I only had one...now the other one is slightly visible because my face is slimmer.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    -your husband develops a complex when you stop wearing your engagement ring, then wedding band, thinking you want to appear single... only to realize you stopped wearing them because they literally fall off of your finger and you don't want to lose them!
    -you can fit on the toilet seat without spilling over
    -your kids no longer make funny talking "faces" out of squishing your belly fat rolls together while you are attempting to get dressed in the morning. lol
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When you want to put on jeans to show you have a figure. I wear scrubs to work and lounge pants around the house, before I would just stay in the lounge pant to go to the store.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Shopping is fun fun fun!
    Your spouse or significant other smacks your rear end and says "dayum looking pretty good back there"
    Your child hugs you and says "geez Mom I can get my arms all the way around you now" (my fave)
    Your coworkers threaten to put out a missing persons report because "you're whittling away to nothing"
    The girl at Victoria's Secret asks if she can help you instead of directing you to purses, lotions, and body washes because "I don't think we have anything here in your size" (yes, this REALLY happened to me!)
    Your hour on the treadmill doesn't hurt like it used to (yes, it's still painful as far as exercising goes...all exercise is painful, but I mean the "fat-girl-been-lazy-too-long" kind of hurt)

You can look in the mirror (ok maybe for 5 solid mins turning and admiring yourself from different angles) and think "yes I DO look good" (fave #2)

Amen to that!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    When you look in the mirror and actually almost love what you see.

When people ask is your Parents/Significant-Other feeding you?

When the men at the post office are running to help you with your packages.

When you catch people staring at you while you walk towards them and when you glace back they are STILL staring at you.

When you can fit into your old "skinny jeans."

When you CAN'T fit into your old "skinny jeans" cause they're to big.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!