Motivational Friends Wanted :)

Options
Hi All,
Ive recently come back to MFP with my tail between my legs after just giving up. I am now heavier than ever and I want this to change! Im 29 years old, 5'10" and 208lbs. I want to be happy with my body, my health, my fitness by the time I'm 30.. I have til Feb... Who wants to join me? I would love to have more friends on here to give me a boost when im low and struggling, and like wise, in return do the same to others.
Hope to meet more of you soon.
:)

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome back, I take you are already familiar with how things work around here. It is good that you have returned and I am willing to encourage you so that this journey is different from the previous one.

Sent you a request.
  • cjacobs81
    cjacobs81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me:)
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    It's great that you are back and that you have a great realistic goal! I'm always willing to have more friends to motivate and get motivation from, feel free to add me!
  • LisaBeStrong
    Options
    Hello, that's a great goal to have. I am always on and off with my health and fitness regime but after a recent bout of sickness have decided enough is enough and i have to make health and fitness a long term lifestyle change.
    You are more than welcome to add me and hopefully we can support each other on the bad days :-)
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • hollywrigh
    Options
    feel free to add me as well....and welcome back!!