From Obese With Severe Anxiety to a Fit Personal Trainer

Options
2»

Replies

• I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You sir, have just made my day! Thank you. Fantastic and truly inspiring progress. Be proud! :)
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So happy for you.
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I can only echo what everyone else has said. It is very inspiring to see a youngster take matters into his own hands and decide he is tired of all the things he's putting his body through and do something about it. I'm glad you got up from the computer and started moving. Then to become a personal trainor! Yes, your story is very motivational. :drinker:

Keep up the good "work". Something tells me this is something you really enjoy doing, so not really "work". :wink: I hope people of all ages can learn something from your experience. Speaking of ages, any advice you can give "granny" such as me, would be greatly appreciated! :happy:

Hope you have an awesome day.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS. That is amazing! I hope to do what you have done. Thats awesome congrats !
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Your post made me so happy, tears of joy for you! Thanks so much for sharing, you are a true inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • jwats8
    jwats8 Posts: 112
    Options
    wow, Fantastic!!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! For me weight loss and exercise have helped but I still have episodes of anxiety (like now) I know what the triggers are, and I know food isn't the answer, but some days its still hard.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Whoa, one of the best transformations I've seen!
  • Kevenmaheu
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments :)
    I can only echo what everyone else has said. It is very inspiring to see a youngster take matters into his own hands and decide he is tired of all the things he's putting his body through and do something about it. I'm glad you got up from the computer and started moving. Then to become a personal trainor! Yes, your story is very motivational. :drinker:

Keep up the good "work". Something tells me this is something you really enjoy doing, so not really "work". :wink: I hope people of all ages can learn something from your experience. Speaking of ages, any advice you can give "granny" such as me, would be greatly appreciated! :happy:

Hope you have an awesome day.

Set your long time goal (It can be lose 60 pounds in a year) But also set shorter goal such as 2lbs for next week and do simple stuff such as parking far away from the entry in a parking lot and do 15 bodyweight squat at every tv commercials. Those simple things will make a huge difference at the end of the year :)
  • InnerFitChick
    InnerFitChick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is such a wonderful success story! Way to go and it is awesome that you are now wanting to help others. Love the pants picture.
  • Kevenmaheu
    Options
    This is such a wonderful success story! Way to go and it is awesome that you are now wanting to help others. Love the pants picture.

Thanks a lot :) all those comments juste motivate me even more to help others!
  • tammyjane42
    Options
    This is Amazing, and the last picture was awesome!! You should be very proud, love the advice you gave the "Granny" !!! Its nice that you are willing to help people!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    I love the side-by-side before and after pictures because it LOOKS like you have your arm around your "old" self as if to say, "Hey, I care about you enough to take care of you and look what we've accomplished!" (although I know they are different pictures)

Super! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kevenmaheu
    Options
    bump
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Kevin, you rock! I guess you know what you'll be doing the rest of your life (encouraging others!) It just kinda works out that way. So happy for you. Much success!