Cataclysm

SandraMay1982
SandraMay1982 Posts: 328
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
*nerd talk*

ONLY A DAY! ONLY A DAY! well. just over a day. 1200 server time release.

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    WHOOHOOO!!!! :):):) I have to download it!!! :):):)
  • haha. i did the digtal download. yep. done it. have it. ready to gooooo
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    I got the download also. Really didn't want to have to wait in a huge *kitten* line like previous expansions >_< I have a group all setup to grind out the first too levels in instances. Gotta find a way to still work in at least an hour or running each day next week lol.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I almost choked on my water when I read the post. My hubby plays WoW and this is all he's talked about for months! I was like am I in the right place?! He even took time off work to get some extra play time in, LOL! He's been trying to get me to play..but I'm not much into games.

Have fun!
  • FemininGuns
    Ya, my brother took 2 days off and has dedicated the time to the game... I couldn't go that far :) But, will be busy in the PM :):)
  • haha *nerds*

My sister has to drive down an hour to the shops to get her COLLECTORS edition. She's been playing for 6 years and this is the first time she's got the collectors. ha.

I only started playing in March. I played a bit before on my brother inlaws account, but I now have my 56 year old mother addicted. ha.

I don't have anything organised to run the new instances, I guess my sister, mum. brother in law and another guildie will run them at some point. ha.
  • hahah. BRING ON DEATHWING.

has anyone been burnt yet for the feat of strength?
  • Rowann
    Rowann Posts: 86
    Try it, you might just like it.

I was adamant that I was never going to play WoW, but my husband, who's played it for years, finally ground me down, and I rolled an alt. I'm now hooked, and probably spend more time on WoW that he does. In fact, whilst I'm typing this I have an alt in Ironforge scanning the AH... ;)
  • FemininGuns
    Bahaha!! I haven't gotten burnt yet -but hadn't been playing as much cause I was so sick and tired of no raids and doin' the darn dailies!! Speaking of which, I should get on it now :):)
  • ew *dirty alliance humanoids* haha.

FOR THE HORDE

(I have an alt in alliance. I only play it when out server is down).
  • kewkdb
    haha *nerds*

My sister has to drive down an hour to the shops to get her COLLECTORS edition. She's been playing for 6 years and this is the first time she's got the collectors. ha.

I only started playing in March. I played a bit before on my brother inlaws account, but I now have my 56 year old mother addicted. ha.

I don't have anything organised to run the new instances, I guess my sister, mum. brother in law and another guildie will run them at some point. ha.

lol I've been playing for 7yrs >_< I was in the first Alpha phase and alpha to release was 1yr! :D Yerp nerd right here people!

I haven't been burnt either coz I haven't been playing >_< we stopped raiding a couple months ago as a guild. I did a raid a couple weeks ago with another guild tho but that was the last time I logged in :D
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Yay: Sooooo excited to finally make my goblin shaman!

Not as yay: I have six 80s to level to 85 ASAP!

Too bad I have to work until midnight Tuesday and Wednesday, I won't get any real playtime until after work Wednesday! :ohwell:
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Resto druid alliance here. Very jazzed and taking tuesday off to do some playing :)
  • hah. I have a balance/resto horde druid cow.. i <3's my cows. That's my only 80, since I have been playing since March. I work on her and she's my achievement ho.

I then got lucky with the refer a friend (w00t rocket) with my sister and mum. So I have a few other toons around 60 that I have to work on.
  • kewkdb
    So how you guys/gals making out? I hit 85 a bit ago and been hitting heroics hard since. I only needed a couple upgrades after I hit 85 to get into heroics. Also been keeping my diet in check and not letting WoW get in the way of my exercise :)
This discussion has been closed.