Help with Seamless Web Delivery Food

Options
Hi all,

I have a question for those who use Seamless Web (www.seamless.com) in the midtown NYC area. Or perhaps for those familiar with ordering healthy food in general who might have some general tips.

I am working a new job these days, with rather late hours. I get dinner for free at work if I work late or weekends, but only up to $25 and it has to be ordered via seamless.com. I want to find a regular go-to dinner that is healthy, but I already eat salad for lunch, and don't want to have it for both lunch and dinner. A recent thought/craving I've been having is grilled chicken + veggie skewers or grilled shrimp + veggie skewers. Was wondering if anyone knows of any seamless-friendly restaurants in the greater midtown area that they recommend for this type of food delivery? When I get into a habit of consistently ordering something healthy, I do a good job; but when I am flustered and don't know what to order, I might end up with something fattening.

Here are a few of my notes / concerns that are making my dinner search difficult:
1. Seamless is really expensive. I typically spend $8-$12 on lunch per day. You would think $25 would be plenty for dinner. But no -- I can rarely find a place to make it work. I thought I could get an entrée and seltzer and maybe side of fruit for $25. But many places on seamless seem to me to have marked-up prices (to which delivery charges and tip are then also added) compared to what I pay if I walk in to the restaurant (but again, walk-in isn't an option for me at my job; I have to order via seamless). I found one that I really liked called Uncle Nick's, a Greek restaurant. But the chicken shish kebab was so expensive, that I couldn't even get a water on the side and still tip the delivery guy. The shrimp dish at Uncle Nick's was so prohibitively expensive, that it's over $25 already with delivery charge and no tip. And I've been to Uncle Nick's in person before… it's good food, but not especially fancy.
2. I'm probably not interested in those ueber-healthy restaurants (like Pump and Energy Kitchen) that have bland, boiled meat. I'm ideally looking for something that is like a healthy but flavorful meal that you yourself might cook at home on the grill.
3. I also don't want to order from a dirty restaurant, or one that serves sub-par meat. I'm thinking specifically of low-priced kebab-joints that have a lamb-spit spinning in the window, dusty floors, and the chicken seems nodular and not Grade-A
4. I am open to plain grilled food, or those with a marinade or sauce (so I guess this theoretically keeps me open to Greek or Mediterranean cuisine, or also something like barbeque). Although I suppose the whole point of this post is also to help me think of types of cuisines or restaurants that I haven't yet considered myself.
5. I prefer there to be no rice, or an option for no rice…ideally I could get extra vegetables if I avoid the rice. I like vegetables a lot. And don't trust myself to discard the side of rice uneaten… :)

Kind of a peculiar dilemma I know... but thanks in advance for any advice that anyone might have!!