I am new!

Options
My name is Adam Bischoff (don't laugh). I am 18 years old.

I am into a lot of cosplay stuff, and japanese music. I am into visual-kei (Japanese fashion + music. Pretty much looking like a anime character while singing<3 Sometimes crossdressing is involved to fullfil a character. Notihng sexual about it, all for fantasy).

I am a geek. v-v

But all that fashion requires me to be slimmer. And I have to admit, I was skinny in my teenage years before half of sophomore year. Then that's where my body finally said, "You need to eat healthier because I am done cleaning your stuff out with my metabolism powers".

Oh boy. I am embarassed. I have curves, a tiny bit of stomach flub and big thighs(waist size is 36 in jeans. Q-Q). I am mostly curved and big on the waist area + thighs.
I seriously can't wait when I lose my first 10 lbs which is said to be on Sept. 15! ^-^

I would like people to tell me, "You go! YOu're wanting to be thin as healthy as you can be." So please add me for support! ^-^

I am already starting today, and I am very organized. I am kind of active, bbut that's because I kind of have to clean my apartment everyday (cat).