Damn...I REALLY want those truffles...

Options
2»

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    My advice is almost always the same, lol.

Decide what you want, then do it and enjoy it.

You can eat those truffles if you want to. Nobody is stopping you. You can eat none, two, eight or one hundred.

Only you can decide what you want. Decide what it is. Quickly. Whatever you really want will come to you. Do that. Be happy and enjoying doing what you chose to do. :)

Brilliant!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Yep. Buy 'em, eat two, and give me the rest.

:drinker:
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would see if you can find a potluck, or invite several friends over for a movie night or party so I could eat 2 and not be temped by the rest. Or I also like the idea of going to a different chocolate store and purchasing just 2 truffles. I feel you on the self control though, some foods are just wayyyy more tempting to certain people.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Buy them when you have a social function to go to, and bring them to it. Have 2 at the function, let others eat them, and if there are any left, insist that someone else / the host keep them.

"this"
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Give your self permision to eat what you please. Truffles are not evil! Then choose to stay in your deficit. Either eat only a few or burn more calories by excercise. Don´t let the truffles pull you Down. Be the CEO of your life and take charge of your plan. Good luck.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    If you know that you will absolutely kill your deficit and eat more than you really should than don't buy them.

If you can resist temptation and are strong enough mentally to totally stick to moderation then buy them.

Its all in your head. You don't have to eat more than you should just cause they are there. Have better resistance and test your will power for the better.
  • jaynerebecca1
    jaynerebecca1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think if you have a terrible craving it will consume you until you have it, not always, but those really nagging ones! And sometimes they make you actually eat more in trying to avoid it. I agree with some earlier posts, pre log 1 or 2 truffles. That way you know you can have them but if you eat more you're going over. They sound delish!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I'd buy them and work 1-2 of them into my calorie goal until they're all gone. It helps to pre-log these things and plan ahead.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Eh, I would buy them and eat them, knowing I would get in a kickass workout the next day. One day will not make you fat. Might maintain for a week, if you are set to a deficit, might even find it makes no difference at all as the body is not a machine that works to order. In the grand scheme of things, as long as you don't make a habit of eating 16 truffles, I doubt it will impact your weight loss. But then, I am maintaining and do have a lot of muscle so maybe my body just deals with these splurges well.