Im new here. I open to talk to anyone.

Options
Basically I need motivation as well as everyone else does in here. I am open to talk, I'm easy to talk to. Give me all your tips that helped you get the motivation to lose your weight. You can go ahead and add me as a friend. I'm open to all sorts of tips.

Replies

• jusso99
    jusso99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your weight loss journey.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Get to a gym and start the Elliptical work out 1 hr a day and start counting your cals and you will be down some weight before you know it. Also If you drink alcohol STOP or cut back as best you can till your down to your goal weight. ADD ME
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Hope you are successful at your weight loss!!! You will love this website!
  • velazqsa
    Options
    Welcome. I wish you the best in your journey to a healthier you.
  • Jwirl
    Jwirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hey, welcome, this site is awesome! Drinking alot of water and going on my elliptical have been helping me alot. You can add me if you like.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This place has tons of support!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. You can add me if you want. Some tips I would say is to not get discouraged if the scale doesn't move. It hasn't on me for awhile, but I've been losing inches and that is really what matters. Make sure to measure yourself before you start and I usually wait 3-4 weeks before I measure myself again.