EATING OUT

carpat
carpat Posts: 13
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
What do you all do when you go out for dinner ???How do I put that in my log ???

Replies

• carpat
    What do you all do when you go out for dinner ???How do I put that in my log ???
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Just estimate or find something similar in the database. Some of the restaurants have the calorie content in their websites. Some, such as Chilis, tell you how many calories an entire meal has. And don't stress so much about it. Enjoy!! Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Just estimate or find something similar in the database. Some of the restaurants have the calorie content in their websites. Some, such as Chilis, tell you how many calories an entire meal has. And don't stress so much about it. Enjoy!! Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
    also I kinda overestimate it cause the rest meals are sooo caloric. Check the website for nutritional info as well...and log it in!!!
  • MissMe9669
    MissMe9669 Posts: 82
    Well it kinda depends where you are going... but try calorieking.com... and if it's fast food... ask for their nutritional information...then you can add what you eat to the database! Becareful though... it is so easy to go way over your calories when you eat out! :noway:

Me
  • carpat
  • carpat
    :smile: thanks I guess I won't stress out to much !!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.