NSV - lost weight on holiday!

Options
After 2 weeks in Bulgaria I discover I've lost another 3 lbs! I am quite shocked as holidays have traditionally been times of even more excess for me! I made sure to get to a gym every couple of days, but I was drinking alcohol most days and even went to a beer festival. I couldn't access the internet very often so my logging went astray, which might have made me more cautious I suppose. Either way, I've lost 3 inches too, one of which was off my tummy. A very happy lady here :-)

Replies

• Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Well done you. You must have learned so many techniques to bolster your self control before you went. I am sure you enjoyed hours of walking with your festivals too. One of the very best, NSVs
  • Rachywascakes
    Rachywascakes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you ... It's difficult to not think that these things are down to sheer chance than by any kind of hard work. I'm still trying to accept the fact I've lost 4 stone ... Some days I look in the mirror and think I look the same.
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

I had the same thing happen to me. After I got back from my 15 day trip to Washington DC I figured I gained a couple of pounds even though I was trying to be very mindful of how much I ate. So I get on the scale and am shocked to find that I had lost 3 pounds! I kept weighing my self frequently for the first week fully expecting it was some fluke because the change in humidity or something else, but I only gained 0.5 pounds back. It must have been all of the days where we were sightseeing, walking around museums, going to amusement parks. Vacations like that sure do beat sitting around the office staring at the computer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!