Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I won't open my diary
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I used to be one of those who asked when I noticed I was unfriended...some said I posted too much, some said I didn't post enough. I can't make everyone happy at once, so now I just post whatever I want. If someone deletes me, I figure they weren't a supportive friend afterall. Sometimes it sucks because I've had people I considered to be friends outside of mfp dump me, but I suppose they had their reasons. I've stopped asking.
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've lost a couple of friends because I was unwilling to send them private pictures. lol I missed the memo that MFP was for sending random creepers your pictures. NOBODY TOLD ME. :laugh:
    well.....now you know.....
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Because I am a Missouri Tigers fans and they happened to be a Jayhawk fan. This is a fatal flaw - there is no known cure.
  • Kendie74
    Kendie74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a Cowboys fan and know nothing about football. :tongue:

FIFY

:cry:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    because I strongly dislike cops
    because I post rants
    because I would not flirt with them in pm

meh

I want to read your rants.

who are you
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Because I am a Missouri Tigers fans and they happened to be a Jayhawk fan. This is a fatal flaw - there is no known cure.

Dude. Never capitalize jayhawk. Actually, they should only be referred to as beakers, chickenhawks or smurf turkeys. And why would you friend one to begin with???
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Dude. Never capitalize jayhawk. Actually, they should only be referred to as beakers, chickenhawks or smurf turkeys. And why would you friend one to begin with???

Smurf turkeys?! LOL
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    she made a status about going on an archaeological dig and i told her i have a large bone for her to examine
  • boombang81
    Options
    I've only been here a few days and haven't been unfriended yet, so I'll have to wait until someone unfriends me and if I'm able to find out why I'll give the answer then.
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a few days and haven't been unfriended yet, so I'll have to wait until someone unfriends me and if I'm able to find out why I'll give the answer then.

If you want you can friend me just so I can unfriend you for reasons so you have something to post in this thread. :)
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    she made a status about going on an archaeological dig and i told her i have a large bone for her to examine

hahahaha legend
  • boombang81
    Options
    Because I am honest....if you ask my opinion I will give you that....my honest opinion.

Can we be friends?
  • boombang81
    Options

If you want you can friend me just so I can unfriend you for reasons so you have something to post in this thread. :)

LMAO!!!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I unfriend all those friends who refuse to send noodz. We're all here for the same reason, and I need support dang it!!!

I'll send you noodz if it means I get to keep you on my FL.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just wake up in a weird mood and crave the power of "unfriending".
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have no clue. It's only happened a couple of times in 2 1/2 years. I guess some people just don't like fairies.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Beause I mentioned to a guy (40yo) that claimed 1000 calorie burns everyday that he might want to eat more than 900 calories everyday. Crazy idea, I know...:noway:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    i flirt and have no filter sometimes!