New! Need Friends/Group Members

Options
I'm 39 years old and currently weigh 220 lbs. I was down to 170 lbs this time last year. Then I got bedridden ill for nearly 6 weeks, quit smoking, took 2 vacations, etc and here am a year later 50 lbs heavier. I have fibromyalgia and poly arthritis, which makes day to day activities quite challenging. However, I know that if I can get rid of the extra 70 lbs that my frame isn't built to carry it will improve my ailments tremendously. I'd love to find a weight loss partner(s) on here that will help hold me accountable and would like the same in return.

My current efforts include a ketosis diet and beachbody workouts (P90x, Les Mills Combat, Insanity, & soon I'll include Insanity the Asylum). As often as I can physically manage it, I do two a days, which includes a DVD workout in the morning and 60 minutes on the treadmill in the evening. I just started a group, Insanity the Asylum, which will begin on 8/18/2014. If interested, please feel to join. Even if you aren't interested in the group but want support and to offer support, please feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck to everyone!!!

Replies

• kadenadie5
    kadenadie5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for someone to do this with . I've started Aug.5 andhave lost 4 lb. so far I'm in my fifty's and just looking for a friend to chat with. Actually just encouraging each other as I see my weight go down. and help when things get tough and I want to stop.