Members of Bodbuilding.com Forum

Options
Is anyone here a member of the bodybuilding.com forum? Just curious to know how many people are.

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i am but i never go there
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Not a member but I lurk there once or twice a week. Interesting articles, but as for the women's section, too heavy on fitness and bikini competitions for my taste. The powerlifting section is pretty good.
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm not, but I go there often. Considering I'm happy with my weight at this point and looking only to change my body composition I should probably become a member.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    WOW! After looking at this thread out of sheer curiosity, I decided to check out the website. Then I decided to became a member, and log all my stats. It's amazing! I love how detailed everything is, and how specifically it tracks your progress! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm going to make every Sunday my check in day there =)
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I'm not yet but their prices for whey and things are ridiculously cheap, so I'm definitely joining their site in the next few weeks.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I IS!!!
  • james3302
    Options
    WOW! After looking at this thread out of sheer curiosity, I decided to check out the website. Then I decided to became a member, and log all my stats. It's amazing! I love how detailed everything is, and how specifically it tracks your progress! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm going to make every Sunday my check in day there =)

Yea check out the female bodybuilding section of the forum
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am...and never go there. I spent a whole day reading through a thread on what multivitamin was better and figured i obsessed enough without that.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Not a member, but I research and order supplements from them from time to time. Their shipment is faster than most companies. Some good articles as well.
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been a member on BB.com, since '07 I think and love it, you can find anything, on the site or in forums from others. As far as ordering supplements from them I dont, the cheapest is from www.bestpricenutrition.com :happy: