Hey I'm new

Options
dtmwed
dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
I'm sure you guys get tired of these threads. I'm new. I've been on here lurking for two weeks now. Thought I would just say hi. I have a lame reason for being on here. I'm getting ready to be married! I have a some time, but I need to lose 35 pounds. My dress currently fits my size now but I don't mind taking it in.
I use to be 15 pounds or so lighter with a little to lose, but I put on relationship weight I know have to get rid of plus some. My fiance is part of the weight loss journey too. Hopefully I'll get to my goal in 6 months.

Replies

• JoyceMeyer
    Options
    Good luck to you, I'm new also and have the same amount to loose. I cannot figure out how to record the food/calorie count so have not gotten started.
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard ...
    Congrats for your Wedding.... And six months is lot of time ... You can not only shed those extra pounds but also do much more than that ...And this site will keep you motivated for your goal ...
    Feel free to ad me... :smile:
    Good luck .
  • tranz4md1
    tranz4md1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the union of love. not a lame reason- let's make the best out of this journey. who knows what exciting things you will learn to aid you in your future endeavors. until next time...

oh yeah, all friend requests welcome:flowerforyou:
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I don't think you are here for a lame reason. I think that you are making good choices. I think you can do it. :smile:
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did you figure it out? All you have to do is go up top to food and just add it whatever you eat. I haven't been the best about tracking everything. On days which I do track every single thing I've been lucky to be under. I just wish this did this on more of a weekly basis rather then daily.
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Congratulations on you engagement. Weddings are a great motivator.

Good luck I know you can do this.

New friends are always welcome. So feel free to add me as a friend.