Moms of twins?

Options
Any moms of twins out there? Mine are 10 yr old boys, just started 5th grade.

I have lost a little wt since having them 10 yrs ago, but I feel like my body was fundamentally changed. So many stretch marks and sometimes wonder what skin will be hanging around after I do lose. C-section poochy belly already bothers me.

Looking for mutual support. xo

Replies

• Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow MOM (Mom of multiples). I am the mother of twins as well, and they are also 10 year olds who started 5th grade today!
    I have a boy and a girl.

I actually did Weight Watchers and had lost a good bit of the weight after I had them, but two years later I had my 4th child, and yeah, my body is not the same, lol.

You can add me as a friend. We have to get rid of this "twin flab."
  • babbyb1
    babbyb1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not a mom of twins, but a mom of two. I gained weight with each pregnancy that I did not lose. When I first got pregnant, I was an underweight 137 lbs. As of my last weigh in, I am well over 200 lbs.

I need to start taking care of myself. My excuses are over, as my youngest baby is almost 16!

You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    bumping, moms of twins, multiples, Irish twins, lol.
  • brendaea1
    brendaea1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've sent your a friend request. I have B/G 1 yr old twins.
  • detoxrobot
    Options
    <
    twin six year old (Identical girls:) )
  • beanc0unter
    beanc0unter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of twins here + a 3 year old. I recently finished nursing my 14 month old twins and it's time to focus on me. I'd love more twin mom friends to help keep me focused on this slow and steady journey.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have identical twin girls who will be 33 this Christmas. I had one child before and one after the twins. I was 110 lbs before having any children and got back down to 117 for a while after the last one but then slowly over the years added pounds every decade since. Now in my early 50's, I'm stuck around 200 and can't seem to get below it, menopause and all... I wished I'd worked more seriously at getting the weight off ( and keeping it off) when I was younger when it was a little easier:huh:
  • dvrgrl38
    dvrgrl38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm still nursing my 19months old twins and would love some twin mama friends:)
  • ShortMrsN
    ShortMrsN Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Identical twin boys who will be 8 in January :)

Their pregnancy did some irreversible damage.......I was slightly underweight when I fell pregnant (49kg/108lb) and gained 31.5kg (69lb). I have a photo of my 35 wk belly in my profile.....I had another 2 wks of growing after that!!

I have 2 younger children as well :smile:
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My boy/girl twins are 10 as well...I have my share of stretch marks and twin skin - not much you can do about that! S'ok, though, they were worth it. Most days LOL.