Guys attracted to pregnant chick please answer...

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    fetlife.com

This!

Also, try ALT.com... but that one isn't totally free.

Fetlife is a social network, not just a dating site. And alt.com is more of a dating type website. Am I getting this right?

Oh, you're not the good little girl we're all lead to believe. :laugh:

I am the good girl. That's part of the fetish.

*goes to search for good girls on fetlife*
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my first child, I lived in a big city in a neighborhood that I would love to forget. I got hit on ALL.THE.TIME. I don't remember how far along I was, but thinking back to what I looked like, I must have been about 15 months pregnant. I had just taken out the trash or something, I was wearing sleep shorts and a t-shirt, not a tight little shirt, a mens hanes t-shirt, and a nappy ponytail, no make-up. A guy pulled over and asked me how much. WHAT?????

We moved shortly after that incident.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I like women... well I like the way they look.

And I think pregnant women are creepy- I cant' stand the idea of a parasite growing in there. My boss is expecting- I can hardly look at her- so glad she's hidden behind her desk most of the time.

you're guy friends are creepy.

point them to fetlife- seriously.

although that is a great site for other stuff... met some fun people that way.
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Better question. .. why are all you pervs on fetlife? Haha. ;)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    My friend is one of those lucky sorts who gained weight NO-WHERE except the belly and boobs. Men hit on her all.the.time when she's out, and totally, obviously 7mo pregnant.

OP, I think we may have run into your friends while pumping gas. You should tell them to pipe down.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Better question. .. why are all you pervs on fetlife? Haha. ;)

I'm not, but obviously I've been slipping in my perv duty.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    If you're married with a kid, why do you want your husband's guy friends and your guy friends hitting on you? Your question doesn't seem so much of why did they then but why aren't they now? Because your a wife with a baby is my guess.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    1) Guys see a pregnant chick and know she puts out
    2) Pregnant boobs
    agreed.....also
    3) you can't get her any more pregnant than she already is
    \m/
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I cant' stand the idea of a parasite growing in there. My boss is expecting- I can hardly look at her- so glad she's hidden behind her desk most of the time.

It's nice to hear someone else refer to babies as a parasite. I get the dirtiest of looks when I do that.
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    bro-i-dont-even-know-whats-going-on_zps6f92bdde.jpg

That puppy looks stoned...

Brett that is funny as hell ! and to the OP .. Your male friends are creepy :noway:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Kowalski0006.png

*changing Fetlife profile to 'Private'*

:laugh:
  • jnichel
    Options
    I cant' stand the idea of a parasite growing in there. My boss is expecting- I can hardly look at her- so glad she's hidden behind her desk most of the time.

It's nice to hear someone else refer to babies as a parasite. I get the dirtiest of looks when I do that.

As a father of 3, I'm here to say that they don't become any less of a parasite after they're expelled from the womb. :laugh:
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options

As a father of 3, I'm here to say that they don't become any less of a parasite after they're expelled from the womb. :laugh:

And that's why I have dogs!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    tumblr_maonyaJhaU1qklswoo1_500.gif

I can't stop watching this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Compliments are for weak people. If I compliment an woman, I am calling her weak and calling a woman weak is sexist.

Why are you sexist people complimenting these women? Tell them they look ugly and fat and they need to stop eating so much or else you will run off with the hot 21 years old babysitter !!

Equality!
    And THAT is how you keep her!
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    4aa1e657de9f621ab78b08e63c02d4f090ba6d3277fd2b78ad1eb399cdd4ebf9.jpg
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    O_O
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    1) Guys see a pregnant chick and know she puts out

Came in to say that^. It was already said.
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    …….