Hi, I'm new here.

Options
Hi,

I'm new to this site. I started yesterday. So far I like this site very much and hope it will keep me on track. Do they have any weigh in spots on this site where people weigh in weekly and can talk to others about it?:smile:

Replies

• natdurant
    Options
    I'm new here too! I technically won't start until tomorrow. I am still learning my way around the site, but just wanted to say good luck!
  • Only1ladyk
    Only1ladyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here as of yesterday too. :love:
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too. I learned my way around this place. Basically where you go is the Message Boards, go under success stories. Also go to tools and get a ticker. It is on your profile as well. You can feel free to add that on your signature and people will see your success every time you post. I hope I answered your intended question. Good luck on your journey. Good luck to the other ladies as well. If you don't have any friends yet. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    Welcome to the site, new people! I hope MFP will help you all achieve your goals. Everyone here is really friendly and willing to support you, myself included. Send me a friend request if you'd like, and we can cheer one another one. Good luck!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    this is an awesome site I know you will love it. If you go to community under the boards go to the section that says motivation and support and their are different groups and challenges that you can sign up for and then you check in and motivate each other. Good luck ,,you can do it