I'm back

Options
I've been so . . . . busy that I haven't found time to keep up with myfitnesspal and it shows on my waistline. But I am back and hope to commit long term to it this time. Any inspirational stories?

Replies

• chubbyfeet
    Options
    i'm back also. took a three week break and the weight returned in a hurry. talk about senseless eating! back on track, so hard this time of year. i need to log all food. it makes the scale go in the direction that i like.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! :bigsmile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been on the bandwagon lately either. Gym card was caput. Anyway, yesterday was a friend's 5th sober birthday, and she is a runner, so we ran together, almost like a team. It was so awesome! I'm not used to talking while I'm running, but her talking encouraged me to do so, and boy, did it work my lungs. haha But I ended up running faster and longer when I was with her. It was so fun being out in the crisp air, with warm black gloves, and a snowy field that just went forever. It made me forget what I was doing. It wasn't exercise or work. It was bliss. Pure bliss to be outside, running with a good friend, and enjoying what had been created for us, and being one with my feet hitting the snowy gravel, like my legs were pumping to the earth's heartbeat. And then, there was .2 miles to go, and we beat feeted it to the car, because we realized just how DAMN cold it was. haha Hope that was a bit of inspiration and a chuckle for ya. lol Welcome back
  • m619p
    m619p Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement!!