Need volunteers to be my angels. I will be your charlie.

Charlie001
Charlie001 Posts: 354
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
All angels friend me. You are all beautiful.

Replies

• CORTNEY5
    CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
    You're such a pimp.
  • nO, PIMPING IS EXPORTING....i AM IMPORTING.
  • Although business seems slow....
  • o.k. 88 views only two takers. People you can do better than thaT. We have medical.
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    haha tha'ts funny
  • Okay, now we are talking. Included with me being your charli, you will have access to the funniest threads on the site, because my friends are all just sic. Some I dare say..........perverted.
  • Seems I need a better hook.......any suggestions? Help me help you.
  • I think this tread is going to turn out to be a personal rant. Random thoughts. I feel so..............lonely...........so...cold......so,so.....very cold!
  • Guys, I am not averaging well here.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    ironically I am wearing a shirt with wings on it, but I look terrible in a bikini. secret.gif
  • Thats okay. We do not judge.
  • I'm an already an Angel :wink:
    :devil:
  • I'm an already an Angel :wink:
    :devil:

Absolutely.
  • Okay, new angels get free..........donuts. Of couse due to budgeting they are next day donuts. They are a little stale but still tasty.
  • Okay, too tired to continue this topic. The turn out was very dissapointing. I am walking away feeling unloved and rejected.....sniff:sad: :cry: :sad:
  • Okay, new angels get free..........donuts. Of couse due to budgeting they are next day donuts. They are a little stale but still tasty.

HEY! I want donuts - don't be hating on people that aren't new to your crew!

cURRENT MEMBERS GET THE SAME DAY DONUTS. Its in your contract. Do not let the newbies know.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Okay, new angels get free..........donuts. Of couse due to budgeting they are next day donuts. They are a little stale but still tasty.

HEY! I want donuts - don't be hating on people that aren't new to your crew!

cURRENT MEMBERS GET THE SAME DAY DONUTS. Its in your contract. Do not let the newbies know.
    I want the fresh doughnuts or no deal.
  • The union just got involved! Okay...FINE! Freash donuts for everyone.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    I'm assuming you're offering dental to go with those doughnuts...
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    I already am one! I prefer apple fritters, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.