How long would it take to Safely lose 8-9 Inches off Waist?

Options
2»

Replies

• karenbovenmyer
    karenbovenmyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    xau1mjea76a3.jpeg
  • karenbovenmyer
    karenbovenmyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    gya0bn9ceyen.jpeg
  • koalathebear
    koalathebear Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    16 inches in seven months.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It’s very individual.
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5 inches in 8 weeks.. from 40 to 35 inches
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Freaking Aye!!!!... Another old post brought back from the dead, erg!!! I find these frustrating. Why not just start a new thread (same topic) instead of pulling one from years ago????
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Freaking Aye!!!!... Another old post brought back from the dead, erg!!! I find these frustrating. Why not just start a new thread (same topic) instead of pulling one from years ago????

They probably just skim read and saw Aug 12 and didn't see the year.

• Emmapatterson1729
    edited August 2019
    Options

Didn't think it that!! ;)

I just feel silly when I realize I posted on something years old, and it's too late to edit!! LOL

Especially when it's a picture of my big ole gut hanging out... lol***blushes with embarrassment*** lol...
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options

I just feel silly when I realize I posted on something years old, and it's too late to edit!! LOL

You can always request for it to be removed by the mods if you do it (Flag>Report>This is my post and I want to delete it)
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options

You can always request for it to be removed by the mods if you do it (Flag>Report>This is my post and I want to delete it)

Done!!! Hopefully will be removed!! Thank you :)
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    41 to 36" in about a year and 100 lbs.