Options
    hi
    i had a turkey sandwich and chips and diet cola. about
    300 calories.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I knew it would come out....

Well after a long bumpy flight and a interesting approach me and my buddy went for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Yea well I started off good with the naked chicken tenders( grilled tenderloins) but next thing you know were 4 beers into the lunch! The only good thing is that they were Corona lites. First time I had them and they weren't bad. Well after my drinkfest 2008 for lunch I have 350 calories left for dinner so my dinner options are limited, oh well I guess Ive had a really good month of eating without cheating so it happens, tomorrows another day.

At least someone ate good for lunch! :bigsmile:
  • mattblancarte
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, the boneless wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are unbelievable. I usually eat 16 or so to myself :laugh:

The burning hot ones are insane, too! I took my younger brother there and I ate 10 out of the 12 we ordered because no one else had it in them to stand up to the pain. I freaking love Buffalo Wild Wings. :drinker:
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Turkey on wheat with lettuce and tomato and low fat cheese. Reduced fat Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, 1 serving. 1/2 banana. Diet caffiene free cola (before you yell, I've had 16 8oz glasses of water today!:wink: ) And to top it off 1/2 cup of Moosetracks ice cream... oh yeah.:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    one slice of bakery pizza w/ mushrooms, broccoli and peppers and a big salad w/ lite Italian dressing and water....yum!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had a whole green pepper filled with salsa.............. I know it sounds odd but I was trying to keep my calories low due to a ridiculously high calorie breakfast-2 slices of leftover sausage pineapple deep dish pizza 820 calories aaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhh!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I had 2 ham and swiss wraps with a salad with fat free french dressing
  • One Day at a time!
    Options
    I had a turkey burger on wheat bread and beets... plus a apple
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Lean Pocket Supreme Pizza
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    I had special K cinnamon pecan cereal with fat free milk and 2 glasses of water.
  • GonnaDoIt
    GonnaDoIt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Since I did not eat breakfast, I had some good calories left. So, I had a grilled cheese sandwich on WHITE bread and one tablespoon butter on the bread and real (not fat-free) cheese slice and a pickle. It was so good......
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    tuna with mayo on saralee delightful bread
    apple with penutbutter
    and a ww string cheese yummy
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Two slices of Orowheat Whole Grain and Flax Bread
    1/2 Avocado
    Boca Burger Brushetta Pattie
    18 baby carrots
    1/2 Tablespoon Spicy Mustard

Delicious!
  • Maribel
    Maribel Posts: 20
    Options
    I treated myself to Burger King..however, I asked (for the first time ever) for their calorie count brochure--wow.......that did it. I had the 300 calorie burger versus the 960 calorie burger and a diet coke with a splash of Dr. Pepper--no fries. So, lunch was under 400 calories when it could have easily been a whole days worth of calories.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Today I went to a BBQ. And so I had:

- a hamburger with ketchup
    - half a cup of potato salad
    - half a cup of cole slaw
    - a glass of regular lemonade.

It was ok ... I make a better burger at home, but the BBQ was fun. :glasses:
  • opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    Options
    Well....hmm..it started great...a great Veggie Salad with trail mix and carob chips. And now it's 7:30 and everything after that has pretty much gone down hill. Lol...oh well tomorrow is Monday..a whole new week thank goodness...
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    a small order of fries :embarassed:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Went to a Himalayan restaurant and had Momo for lunch with an all you can eat organic salad bar. Then I ran for three miles to make it up :)