My 7 Christmas (s)Elves ...Name Yours!

Interalia
Interalia Posts: 18
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
So let me introduce you first to Andy, Esty and Testy (Androgen, Estrogen and Testosterone) – the competing hormones that make my daily journey through menopause a living nightma... er... challenge. Theirs is the gift that keeps on giving – 15 lbs of unshakeable flab and the reason I joined this site. Testy does double duty - no need for further explanation to any other hormonal woman...( if in doubt, ask my family).

The next two elves are year-long favourites, whose company I reluctantly limit to a restricted access basis: Cheesy and Nutty, mmmm. Nutty, it should be said, also plays a dual role along with Testy in the Mood Swing Dept. Lastly, another two characters whose company I enjoy, but recognize that they do not have my best interests at heart: Salty and ...Wino.

These elves are particularly persistent at Christmas ( I mean, seriously , you can’t get rid of the first three, Cheesy starts crooning in my ear if anyone even mentions brie, and ... well, the less said about Wino the better...).

Andy, Esty, Testy, Cheesy, Nutty, Salty and Wino ... my seven Christmas (s)Elves. Anyone else care to share theirs? :smile:

Replies

• So let me introduce you first to Andy, Esty and Testy (Androgen, Estrogen and Testosterone) – the competing hormones that make my daily journey through menopause a living nightma... er... challenge. Theirs is the gift that keeps on giving – 15 lbs of unshakeable flab and the reason I joined this site. Testy does double duty - no need for further explanation to any other hormonal woman...( if in doubt, ask my family).

The next two elves are year-long favourites, whose company I reluctantly limit to a restricted access basis: Cheesy and Nutty, mmmm. Nutty, it should be said, also plays a dual role along with Testy in the Mood Swing Dept. Lastly, another two characters whose company I enjoy, but recognize that they do not have my best interests at heart: Salty and ...Wino.

These elves are particularly persistent at Christmas ( I mean, seriously , you can’t get rid of the first three, Cheesy starts crooning in my ear if anyone even mentions brie, and ... well, the less said about Wino the better...).

Andy, Esty, Testy, Cheesy, Nutty, Salty and Wino ... my seven Christmas (s)Elves. Anyone else care to share theirs? :smile:

OMG...LMAO...I have the same Christmas Elves! Maybe it's a menopause package deal! I needed that laugh...thank you :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.