Am I too old?

Options
13»

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    nobody is "too old" for that shirt - I'd let my 100 year old great uncle wear it! :laugh:

however, THIS is the shirt you need to get...

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-Black/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291654900&sr=8-1

Nobody should subject themselves to that shirt. lol

awww c'mon - it's THE shirt! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed!!! It's amazing!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Umm, depends on what look you're going for and where you're from. Where I'm from it screams "douche" but I live in a much different area than you do lol (middle of Canadian prairies!)
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say you are too old, but really no one should wear that shirt...
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Umm, depends on what look you're going for and where you're from. Where I'm from it screams "douche" but I live in a much different area than you do lol (middle of Canadian prairies!)
    Yikes! They don't pull any punches in the Canadian prairies...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    So to summarize. Some say it makes me a douche and the other says it is totally me....so everyone is saying I am a douche? Yes, that is exactly what I was shooting for! woo.gif That is about as close to a fist pump that I can come.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA that douche comment made me literally laugh out loud! So funny.

I don't think there is anything douchy about it. It's a good looking shirt, you will look fine in it. And I also did not realize from your photos that you are 40.

Who wants to live in Canadia anyway? As they say in South Park...it's not even a real country anyway...
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's a nice shirt and will look good on you Jester! Buuuuuut, the guys who tend to wear those kinds of shirts in Regina are douche bags lol So around here it's just the first thing you think of when you see a shirt like that lol

Also....South Park!! bahahahaha I love the way they draw us Canucks lol (and Canuck is referring to the Vancouver hockey team for those not in the know)
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Now not only should you buy it, but we'll be expecting a post with a picture of you WEARING it!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:

I went to buy a shirt the other day.............while trying it on I asked this young girl "Excuse me, am I too old to wear this shirt?'

She said "No way.........only woman like 50 or sumptin shouldn't wear it!!"

Laughed all the way to the check out line!!

(I am 49 :laugh:)

Wear what YOU like dude!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Go for it
    I am 37 and shop in the juniors section at Khols.....I am sure most stylists would urge me not to..LOL
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Go for it
    I am 37 and shop in the juniors section at Khols.....I am sure most stylists would urge me not to..LOL

But Kim you look 22!!!!!
  • doncheco
    Options
    So to summarize. Some say it makes me a douche and the other says it is totally me....so everyone is saying I am a douche? Yes, that is exactly what I was shooting for! woo.gif That is about as close to a fist pump that I can come.

Just make sure that before you put it on that you go through the proper "T-SHIRT TIME!" ritual. LOL
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it and I'm 56. You're not to old for that shirt, but you're too old that you should give a *kitten* what anyone else thinks of it.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it and I'm 56. You're not to old for that shirt, but you're too old that you should give a *kitten* what anyone else thinks of it.
    Gut check. Thanks. But when that happens, I am afraid I will be the guy in the velor tracksuit walking the mall.