Loose skin (pics would be great)

Options
Hi everyone!

I am 5' 6 and i have lost 38 Lbs. I now weigh 160.8 and still have 25 lbs to go. I super excited and i feel great. I have had 3 babies and i have a lot of stretchmark. My bellyskin is sagging and i am concrened that it will not get tight again.
Is there Anybody who's had the loose skin tightent up after hitting their goal. Pics would be great. Im just feeling sad that my stomach is looking this way.

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You're still young, it should bounce back. Do you incorporate weights & strength training in your routine? that's important for your skin recovery.
  • CynCyndi
    CynCyndi Posts: 58
    Options
    bump -- im curious about this too:ohwell:
  • 949BeachMom
    Options
    Im 5.5. N weighed 220 after having my baby . When he turned a year I started losing weight. 30 lbs. I want to get back to 145 which is my prebaby weight. Ive always had a tiny flat stomach n so far idk if ill get back to that. But I also use coconut oil to moisturize n scrub my stretchmarks in the shower. So far I do still have a tiny little hang of skin but its better than being fat.by the way im 29 years old and he is now a year n a half.
  • skyytlz
    skyytlz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Beachmom: you have the same stats as mr with similar goals. How long have you been here for? :) its rare to find someone with the same sw and height :p
  • ShellMarie35
    ShellMarie35 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've lost 46 pounds now and I have been having a problem with loose skin lately. I actually talked to my doctor about it who said that everybody is different, but skin should bounce back. It's just going to take time after losing the weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!