Good deal: Heart Rate Monitor w/ Cal count

Options
For those in the market for a basic HRM that also counts calories, this is a good deal but I believe it's only for today. Probably around $64 shipped.

http://aebike.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=39&id=706

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I found a timex for 39 at amazon. I love it!
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I found a timex for 39 at amazon. I love it!

I got my Timex for 46 on Amazon. I am very pleased with it so far. It's pretty accurate too. Had two different days of The 30DS and burned roughly the same amount of calories both days.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I am very impressed with the customer service at Timex. I have had my heart rate monitor/watch for a few years and I love it but it stopped working. I sent it in for repair. They inspected my watch and sent me a new one (my heart rate chest strap was still functional). They only charged me $8 US for the new watch and no shipping fees even though my watch was no longer under warranty. The new watch is actually a newer model than the one I had.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Anybody try the sportline series from walmart?
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I am very impressed with the customer service at Timex. I have had my heart rate monitor/watch for a few years and I love it but it stopped working. I sent it in for repair. They inspected my watch and sent me a new one (my heart rate chest strap was still functional). They only charged me $8 US for the new watch and no shipping fees even though my watch was no longer under warranty. The new watch is actually a newer model than the one I had.

This is nice to know. Thanks!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I bought a sportline solo 925 I like it alot, it doesn't have the arm band feature. It works well, and I got it at Big 5, on sale from 59.99 to 39.99.
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    bump
  • kathyrpa
    Options
    I just got a Polar for my birthday... a little confused on how it works so much on there but its telling me I burn more calories on my bike then the bike does... so i hope its right