PerfectFitMeals.com

Options
Has anyone tried the Perfect Fit Meals? www.perfectfitmeals.com

I want to order but wanted to get any reviews you may have first. Taste? Filling? Fresh?

Replies

• Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If you type in Perfect Fit Meals into google you can find reviews on it. Here's one I found for you...

There are a lot of "healthy prepared" meals out there and this is a new business getting into the mix. They will deliver to your home or office and they have a rotating menu options depending on the week. I've just started eating their food and have lost some body fat percentage already. My favorites so far are the bulgolgi bi bim bop, x-lean loaf, vanilla parfait, procakes breafkast & creole jambalaya. healthy and yummers!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of this - took a look at their menu and I'm not sure why people wouldn't just make this stuff at home - it would be much cheaper! Lemon-Pepper Chicken, Steak Salad, Baked Tilapia, Steel Cut Oats, Chicken Salad, Steak Fajitas.... I've made stuff like this at home quite often, and it's not very hard, nor does it take that much time. Plus, if you make it at home you have full control over the ingredients, seasonings, etc.
  • janamuma
    Options
    Thank you for the google info. Hmmm, maybe I will give it a try. As for the other comment, yes, I believe it is simple to make but when you are making it for one person and feeding for family different, it is not easy to portion control or premeasure the meal sizes. I can add seasoning to anything :) I find it to be more expensive for me sometimes when I am preparing a meal for one and have to buy too many ingredients. Also, it's just easy.