anyone lost 100+lbs post yourstory and pics

Options
Hey everyone. I weigh 254 and need to lose more than 100 pounds and need some motivation to know i can do this. Has anyone lost that much and if so how..like what kind of exercises. Feel free to add me too.

Replies

• jlbear1
    jlbear1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 120 pounds since last August, and need to lose 12 more to get to the goal weight that my doctor gave me. It's been hard, I've struggled, but I've worked hard to get to where I am. Don't get discouraged - you can do it!

One important thing I do is record, record, record! I enter everything I eat in MFP and also my exercising in MFP. Those that document what they eat, and their exercise, are the ones that tend to stick with the weight loss.

I rarely exercised before I started dieting, so my exercising a year ago was very minimal, then I gradually increased it over the year. I started out with walking, and if it was too cold/rainy/snowy outside, I did Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD's. I'm now doing the Beachbody programs, which are much better, and I can now feel my body toning and strengthening.

Good luck! You can do it!!!!! ;-)