Stupid Movie

Options

Replies

• For me, I'll watch "Shaun of the Dead" every time I run across it but I don't consider it stupid. Now, my husband on the other hand stops EVERY FREAKING TIME for "Starship Troopers"!!! WTF??? Must be Denise Richardson is all I can think. (And I LOVE Princess Bride-I quote that one often)

haha, thats funny because I was just about to say starship troopers!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Here's one, only because I am a guy, so I have to turn in my man-card every time I watch it. Definitely, Maybe.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    STEPBROTHERS

Tanya: Why are you all sweaty?
    Don: I was watching COPS!

LOL!!!!

LOL!!! Im going to have to watch that tonight again

hahaha I love it.
    "Stay golden pony boy"
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Here's one, only because I am a guy, so I have to turn in my man-card every time I watch it. Definitely, Maybe.

Do you watch it because Ryan Reynolds is so hot?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Do you watch it because Ryan Reynolds is so hot?
    Ummm no. That would be Blade 3 whistle.gif
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I must agree with Over the Top. I always loved the guy that drank motor oil before his arm wrestling match! LOL

I could seriously watch Tremors every single day and not get sick of it. Actually I like all the Tremors movies, even the super cheesy old west one.
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    That would be National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Tommy Boy!
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    I love this movie!! The best line is when he tells his drug dealer "Your *kitten* in tanner than my face!"
    Oh yeah and I forgot, GRANDMAS BOY!!!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    That would be National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Tommy Boy!

Merry Christmas - The ****er was full!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Troll 2. It's probably the worst movie ever made, but i will watch it if i see it on. It's like a train wreck that I'm mysteriously drawn to. I even own it...LOL!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Top Gun!

That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
  • donbogi
    Options
    Top Gun!

So NOT a stupid movie!!!!

Go TC!

My stupid movie favorites: 13 going on 30 - I've seen it like 4 times in full and I almost never watch a movie twice (other than classics on TV like Top Gun of course that I've seen probably 2 1/4 times depending on when I find it, lol)

Thanks for responding - I was surprised that nobody said anything about Top Gun. By the way, they talked TC to appear in the sequel due out next year.

Go get em Maverick! LOL!!!
  • donbogi
    Options
    Top Gun!

That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

I love it!!!! LOL!!!

"Just wondering...who's the best?"
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone has seen this, but Love & Sex! It is my favorite chick flick ever. (It's not dirty, just a funny/ stupid movie.)
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    That commercial is hysterical!!! I'm a huge Kevin Bacon fan and I love that he can poke fun at himself. I love the line where he says "My favorite Kevin Bacon movie? It's a tie...between....ALL OF THEM!"
    I could seriously watch Tremors every single day and not get sick of it.

OMG!!! I totally forgot about Tremors! I actually saw that in the theater... but don't own it. I'll watch it if I come across it on TV though.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen that new commercial Kevin Bacon is in????
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Robin Hood: Men in Tights