40 Pounds Lost

Options
This post is not to brag. I'ts more like a Thanks To All MyfitnessPals on this site. I could have not done it if it were not for you. When I have urges I actually go online just to see you guys talking about health & fitness and I quickly make better descions and gets me motivated before a workout that almost didn't happen. I'm so happy that I have a stronger mind set now. Bad choices if food and over indulgence in alcohol consumption really took it's toll at my starting weight of 290. I'm so happy I'm not that number anymore. I have changed my whole outlook. I'm a stronger person. Mentally and physically. I'm just happier. Although my jouney will never be over I'm so glad for this kickstart and I will continue to motivate others no matter how much in shape I become. Were In It Together MFP's YOU ALL ROCK!!! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS!

Replies

• velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And I agree, MFP has been the change that I needed to see the changes that I needed to see, and learn what I needed to learn. Even after only 30 days, I am a lot more conscious about what I eat and am more aware of the benefits of working out.

Cheers to you, and to all the great support on MFP =)
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...keep it up. It is true that there is power in numbers (meaning people here on MFP) and it is amazing to see the dramatic changes that it is having on people's lives.

Great job
  • Bluediesel
    Options
    Thanks Could Not Agree More! Love this site!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You rock too! Great job and keep it up!!!

P.S. I LOVE this site too!
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    Good job! :flowerforyou: