help with skinny jeans

Options
got a pair of skinny stretch jeans from oldnavy size 8 ,wore them once with boots.looked good .... but now is saggy too much room and waist is big too. do not like them anymore. anybody aware of skinny jeans no stretch? this one stretchs and sags at the wrong places. :grumble:

Replies

• absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    american eagle jeans... they have both stretch and non-stretch jeans. i just bought a pair of size 8s from there, actually! :) they are a bit pricey... but kind of worth it.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That means it contains way too much stretch. Try gap instead, gap jeans are much better quality. My favorite right now is actually Not Your Daughter's Jeans, because pregnancy left me with a not so desirable tummy.
  • crissi66
    Options
    try new york and company. they tend to have nice jeans and not too stretchy
  • Spudnuts
    Options
    Actually, I find that the stretch jeans keep their shape better and longer than the ones without any stretch to them. If they don't have any spandex in them then they will lose their shape within 10 minutes of putting them on and not pull back in at all. That's the point of putting spandex in them. All cotton jeans will not keep their shape and will stretch out and be all loose and baggy. You might want to look for some with a little higher percentage of spandex in them since they all have different percentages of it. Check your tag to find how much spandex your jeans have.
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dont know about jeans but I know I have stretched and sagged in too many wrong places myself
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dont know about jeans but I know I have stretched and sagged in too many wrong places myself
    :laugh:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I would try Hollister! I just got 5 pairs of jeans from then, 2 being what is called "Social Stretch" They stretch a little bit, but not much. Actually they are perfect skinny jeans, I love 'em!!!

I know all about the saggy in the wrong places! LMFAO, so NOT cute!

Good luck!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I had the same prob with my skinny jeans! I'm constantly pulling them up now! =/
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    The Buckle BKE jeans... These are by far my favorite jeans. Pretty good quality jeans and not too pricey by today's standards.
  • kmdebellis
    Options
    Calvin Klein skinny jeans are great. They're pricey but if you can wait for a coupon/sale day they're not bad. Also, I've found several pairs at TJMaxx for a great price.