Hey everyone!!

Options
I hope everyone is doing well. My name is Dave I'm 22 years old from Boston and I weigh about 405lbs. My whole life I've been gaining weight and finally about about a year and a half ago I lost 50lbs but have now put it back on. I'm very serious about my health and losing weight but sometimes I just lose the motivation to keep going. I really feel like this is it for me and it's do or die, I've been lucky enough to have no real health issues so far even with my weight being so high so I feel more than ever this is my time to change. I think being able to track my food and exercise will definitely make me look at what I eat and do daily much differently. I'd love to meet new people also on the same journey and achieve our goals together. Thanks

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a great site to keep you on track. Good luck!
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey Dave...Welcome...This place is great...I was already on my new lifestyle before I found this place but there are alot of great people here and everyone is very supportive. Lot's o great information on here and it really does help t see what you are putting int your body and being able to track all of that. Glad you found the place and I will be happy to help in any way that I can...

Patrick
  • carmenrichard
    Options
    Welcome Dave!!! We are neighbors...Im in Ayer MA :happy: