Hello!!New to the community

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Jaya and my friends call me jazz :)

I have had some success with my weight loss. When I started using MFP in October this year to track my calorie intake and exercise, I weighed 189lbs. Currently I weigh 185lbs. I still have a long way to go. But I've seen that I lose my motivation after a few days and stop exercising or counting calories. I haven't been active in the community of the website, so I thought joining the community would help me stay motivated. I tend to lose and gain back those 4lbs. So I'm pretty much stuck at the same level, seems like forever. I want to break through and continue to lose weight. I also want to wish everyone Good Luck in reaching what ever goals you have set for yourself.

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you reaching you goal!
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey Jazz...Welcome...This place is great...There are alot of people out here with alot of good information. Post often and keep track of the foods you are eating and exercise you are getting. Good luck and reach out anytime you need help...GOOD LUCK
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you hear.
  • jayaib
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Wow..I think i feel motivated already just by reading all the blogs and posts in the community. I think I found my motivation for today. Thanks a lot all of you :) I feel as if i should go hit the gym right now :)