:heart:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • Alikittycat
    Alikittycat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes, faith and believing can take you a long way. :)
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through myself. If I succeed, it's because of my own will power. If I fail, it is because I have failed myself.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Make sure to log the communion.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! :drinker:
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    So true! Through Christ we can do anything :)
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through myself. If I succeed, it's because of my own will power. If I fail, it is because I have failed myself.

+1
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

+1

+2
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options

+1

^^^^ this
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    IBTL
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Aw now I miss Eric.
    Right?! Eric would know what to say.
    1233713991799.jpg
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options

+1

^^^^ this

^^^ So much this
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    While I agree, I'm going to give you a word of advice... Threads promoting religious beliefs (of any kind) are REALLY frowned upon here and usually do not end well. Plus, they are against the terms of service for the website and end up getting locked/deleted. I'd suggest finding a Christian group through the "Community" tab at the top. There are plenty of groups for specific aspects of life there, including ones for religious beliefs.
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    zarajah5, you are so right about that! Things have truly been different for me since I came to that conclusion!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    While I agree, I'm going to give you a word of advice... Threads promoting religious beliefs (of any kind) are REALLY frowned upon here and usually do not end well. Plus, they are against the terms of service for the website and end up getting locked/deleted. I'd suggest finding a Christian group through the "Community" tab at the top. There are plenty of groups for specific aspects of life there, including ones for religious beliefs.

I was surprised when it didn't get ugly in the first 10 posts.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Religious post in all Shouty Caps, you're chummin the waters here. but hey whatever works and motivates you use it.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

I was surprised when it didn't get ugly in the first 10 posts.
    ]

Surprised..............or disappointed? Don't worry there is still time ;)
This discussion has been closed.