MFP Dreams

Options
CallMeCupcakeDammit
CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
I've had a few dreams involving MFP friends, some that I haven't met in real life yet, and one friend mentioned some interesting MFP dreams she had, so I was curious about other MFP'ers. In my most recent MFP dream, I was a guest at _crafty_'s wedding. This was weird because she's not even on my friends list. Premonition??? Maybe I just spend too much time here. :wink:

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Was I in any of your MFP dreams? If yes.....describe them in detail. If no.......Why not?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I hope I was in them and you took me to some fun concerts!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I've had a few people show up in my dreams for somewhat nonspecific reasons....otherwise hasn't happened....:frown: \m/
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I dream about MFPal's all the time.... there are one's I wish I could dream about and never do and then others that just pop right up, and they always look like they do in the current profile pic.

What I think is odd, is when I see people in stores that totally remind me of a Pal.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    MFPers have shown up in a few dreams. :blushing:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I wish I could manipulate them like that! They were just random. I had one where I was on a shuttle bus with my friend Sharon, and all these young boys were telling her how hot she was and she was just sitting there laughing, and I had one a few months ago where Maab was supposed to be showing me how to get somewhere, but I was on foot, and she was driving. I remember wondering why she changed her license plate, because it said DIVAPUG on it, but I couldn't remember what it was before. See? Really random, and nothing sexual. What the heck is up with that?!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Lol. Maybe.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Oh come on, you guys! :tongue:
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have had MFP friends in dreams ;)
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    There's gotta be something to this dreaming about MFP friends in dreams. Probably that we're spending way too much time here :bigsmile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    MFPers have shown up in a few dreams. :blushing:
    :wink: \m/
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    So that means you guys are hogging all the sex dreams, and that's why I'm not getting any. Hmph!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Lol. Maybe.

Hi.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Are we drawing a hard line between “dream” and “fantasy”? Because I’m not asleep for the latter…
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I never have dreams or don't remember them.....missing out.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    So that means you guys are hogging all the sex dreams, and that's why I'm not getting any. Hmph!

I wish. sex dreams. mmmm
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Only one, and it was odd.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've had dreams about several of my MFPeeps. That makes sense to me as we interact a lot.
    BUT I also had a dream that Cliffslosinit was married to a lady I work with. He's not on my FL and we haven't even interacted that I can remember. How did he sneak in there?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Several MFPers have had cameos in my dreams.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    When I had an MFP dream it was about the bowl of fruit and carrot juice on the login page.

:smooched: :love: