Stories: Struggles with weight, how you finally got going

Options
I've always been the fat girl. I was never morbidly obese, but ALWAYS bigger than my friends growing up. I have now graduated high school and have decided to finally do something about my weight problem.
I started high school at 5"5' 150 pounds. A lot happened throughout high school that made me pack on 50 pounds. Graduation day, I was 5"7', 200 pounds. The heaviest I had ever been and ever will be. My realtionship with food has always been very unhealthy. I eat when I'm bored, I eat when I'm sad, I eat when I'm happy, ect. I've also struggled with binging. I would binge everyday for weeks at a time. But I never purged. My self esteem has always been awful as well. I have always hated what I see in the mirror and since I was like 11, have been attempting (and failing) to lose weight. That is too young for a girl to be worried about such things. I have since learned to love my body the way it is- lumpy, squishy, and large- allowing me to finally eat right and exercise. I love to exercise, and have never had a problem with doing it, but never can find the time. I am going to change that.

I'd like to hear everyone's stories as well:)