So proud...

slynn217
slynn217 Posts: 21
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
May sound pathetic but I'm really proud of myself for getting up when I really didn't feel like it & doing 20 mins. of high impact cardio for the 1st time since before I got pregnant (last October)! This is a huge accomplishment for me & I'm not stopping now. At least 5 days a week, no excuses. :)

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    that IS huge!! It's always hard to start. Now that you have, you'll find yourself more on a roll :) GOOD FOR YOU!!
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    that is not at all pathetic. that is AWESOME! keep it going and you will build up momentum. you can do it!
  • Welcome to the first day of your new life!

It will getting addicting! Trust me.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Great Work!!! That is a big accomplishment =D it will only get easier (and as Uptopargolf said) addicting.
    i love working out now. that first day i started really kicked me into gear
  • Thanks guys! I was addicted to it all through high school (when I was at my goal weight) - up until I got pregnant, & it all went downhill from there, lol. Today is day 1 & I'm excited to be on that roll again!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Not pathetic. You did it! And now you'll KEEP doing it! =) WAY TO GO!!!
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Better than me! I considered getting up for a walk this morning, but with the 5 degree weather, I just chickened out. Yay for you!!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    CONGRATS, you can do it, just keep going one day at a time. That is a huge accomplishment, the hardest part is to just get moving
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Good for you girl!! Keep your chin up and keep working out :)
This discussion has been closed.