New to this Site.

Options
I am new to this site, I started on anthother site, which worked to a point, but I think I need a new take on how I count calories and exercise. I am 5'-1" and change & currently hovering between 220 and 217, ( I don't look like a bowling ball), am evenly proportianed across my body (a point of genetic pride for me). My goal is actually a clothing size not a weight, because my weight will always be heavier then I look. I am aiming for a 14/16 womens, which translate into a 16/18 misses. At that size I can actually shop at the less expensive stores, because the stores with clothes in my size, (width wise anyhow, shirts are never actually short enough to fit me proper) don't have much of anything in my age. I figure since the last time I was an 18 missed I weighed about 190, I would shoot for that. The lowest I am willing to go in my entire lifetime, in 140, any smalled and I would look like I have someone elses head on my body. My face doesn't lose weight after a certain point.

I'd like to find somebody in the same city that I can go to the gym with, or split the cost of a personal trainer, someone to yell at me to get moving. I always like the swim team drill sargent thng.

Replies