December Diva's

Options
13»

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    LOL My usual workout time is about 8:30 in the evening. I'm on vacation now so times are a little different. I almost didn't work out for the second time since i had burned so many calories earlier. I'm trying to get rid of the those 3 pounds so I start the new year off strong. I've been chugging so much water that I've lost count, but it has been working to flush things out. I expect to see 263 or less on the scale within a week or so. If it happen's by the 31st that would be great.

As soon as I get paid again, I'm going to get TurboFire and Shakeology. I've wanted TurboFire for a while and Shakeology is just plain delicious as well as healthy. I won a free week's sample and loved it! Ran out just before TOM. Should've saved it FOR tom. lol You do alot of different things in your workouts which is awesome! My apartment has no space for fitness equipment. I have to stick to the workout DVD's.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    well its a good thing those reeses are gone now! (seeing i ATE THEM ALL!) now at least they wont be staring me in the eye too! lol tomorrow another day! went way over on carbs today and i dont feel like riding the bike any longer tonight seeing i have to get up early tomorrow.
    i love the looks of turbofire!!!!!! it sounds awesome! my friend thinks im insane! and shes the skinny one! lol just a little too much money for me right now. wish i could afford it!
    im going to WI on friday just so i have a new idea for the next month. i think i'll do one of the valentines challenges 14lbs sounds like a good idea in about 7 weeks
    i bet you'll do great on the scale when you wi, you've done awesome on your workouts!!!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    ok the boy is gone home and life can resume as normal (as normal normal can be for now with such a long distance relationship) back to work and routine monday.... cooking this weekend, and stocking up on healthy frozen meals too so i have no excuses. got my eat my emotions pig out out of the way yesterday on my way home from taking him to the airport :(( other wise maintained and did not over indulge much cuz of the holidays...
  • asallen7
    Options
    well its a good thing those reeses are gone now! (seeing i ATE THEM ALL!) now at least they wont be staring me in the eye too! lol tomorrow another day! went way over on carbs today and i dont feel like riding the bike any longer tonight seeing i have to get up early tomorrow.
    i love the looks of turbofire!!!!!! it sounds awesome! my friend thinks im insane! and shes the skinny one! lol just a little too much money for me right now. wish i could afford it!
    im going to WI on friday just so i have a new idea for the next month. i think i'll do one of the valentines challenges 14lbs sounds like a good idea in about 7 weeks
    i bet you'll do great on the scale when you wi, you've done awesome on your workouts!!!

I know how some things can just call your name when they are in the house. The daily battle I fight is having a spouse that is not on the same healthy eating path as myself. He will buy something for him, but I will see it and it will call my name until its gone. Several times I have indulged in chocolate cookies just because I saw them. I've learned to be stronger though. I think TurboFire is awesome! I love any program with a workout schedule, because the one thing I hate to do is plan my workouts. It is expensive, but when you consider what you're getting its really not. 10 DVD's, a workout calendar, nutrition guide, and bands. For the 10 DVD's alone I'd pay $100-$150 so I think its about right. I've been wanting it for months now, but have not purchased it for the reason you mentioned.

So are we sticking together for a Fourteen by February 14th Challenge? That would be great. I will announce it on my wall too so we can get some other folks in.

PolliesGirl, great job on maintaining and glad to see you back! Its been like crickets on the board for a while. People have been very busy with the holiday. =D
  • erikaj819
    Options
    defiantly doing the 14 by the 14th of Feb!!! made a goal with one of my friends to do a 5k in June, we maybe just walking most of it but we are going to do it! lol it will just be for fun up here they have a Grandma's Marathon, 1/2 marathon and the william Irvin 5k (the 5k costs $30) so we thought we might do that but then we got another idea. we would do our own 5k the day before and anyone that wanted to join us will pay $5 and all the money will go to the local Humane Society! sounds like a win win to me! :wink:
    very true on the cost for turbofire i just cant afford all of that in one sitting i can affort $10 at a crack but.............. guess i'll just have to save up for it! back to the bike i go, set a goal to "ride to grandmas house" its 291miles to my grandmas so............. im 80.6 into it right now. guess i best get back to it so i can get there sometime! :bigsmile:
  • asallen7
    Options
    defiantly doing the 14 by the 14th of Feb!!! made a goal with one of my friends to do a 5k in June, we maybe just walking most of it but we are going to do it! lol it will just be for fun up here they have a Grandma's Marathon, 1/2 marathon and the william Irvin 5k (the 5k costs $30) so we thought we might do that but then we got another idea. we would do our own 5k the day before and anyone that wanted to join us will pay $5 and all the money will go to the local Humane Society! sounds like a win win to me! :wink:
    very true on the cost for turbofire i just cant afford all of that in one sitting i can affort $10 at a crack but.............. guess i'll just have to save up for it! back to the bike i go, set a goal to "ride to grandmas house" its 291miles to my grandmas so............. im 80.6 into it right now. guess i best get back to it so i can get there sometime! :bigsmile:

Great! I will post on my wall to see if anyone else wants in. I wish I had a friend that would set a goal like that with me! Consider yourself blessed! Sounds fun and its for a good cause. :-) I definitely understand about the turbofire. LOVE the idea of biking to grandma's and you burned a HUMONGOUS amount of calories. Good job!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    last WI of the year. 269 not doing too great these weeks. grrr. new year tomorrow! only can get better!
    i will post the chart tomorrow if anyone else wants to WI for the last time.

Good luck with the new year everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    be safe tonight!!:drinker:
  • asallen7
    Options
    I'm 265 as of this morning.
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    last chart of 2010!!!!!!

dec2010.jpg