Turbo Fire?

fitnwhole
fitnwhole Posts: 227
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Thinking about buying it for myself for Christmas. Any reviews on Turbo Fire? Would you recommend something else like Chalean Extreme?

Replies

• Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    I don't know if you see my posts but I LOVE it! I has all elements of fitness...cardio, strength and flexibility. My weight has come off alot faster too because it is intense enough to get a great burn. Chalene Extreme is ok but I have a hard time doing it because it's sooo slow. Very effective though, I've seen a few of my friends transform from it and I have it in my rotation of strength workouts. Good luck. You can get it here......

www.beachbody.com/coachdrea
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    I love it and i'm following the schedule. It has great music and Chalene keeps you going! I would defintely get it (hahah I did get it)! I love, love, love, it! My entire body is sore because of it!
  • Does it come with an eating plan?

I saw the video for it on amazon.com and was really excited about getting it. How many calories do you guys burn on average and how long is each video? I like working out for 30-45 minutes, anything more than that I get restless:)
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    There's a Turbofire giveaway on Facebook right now called "Spread the Fire" you might want to check out. Good luck :)
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Does it come with an eating plan?

I saw the video for it on amazon.com and was really excited about getting it. How many calories do you guys burn on average and how long is each video? I like working out for 30-45 minutes, anything more than that I get restless:)

Yes, there is an eating plan with it. To be honest I do my own thing but it had good recipes in it. Also the works range from 15 mins (HIIT, High Intensity Interval Training) to 60 mins (long steady state). There are about 12 workouts and most of them are in the range you like. Also, yes, you should register for "Spread the Fire", you never know : )
This discussion has been closed.