Replies

• amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look super hot! Great job!
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    You look super hot! Great job!

Well done you too, 50+ lbs is very good. Should be proud of that :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very good going!

I'm feeling inspired, thank you :-)
  • Chrysalisobel
    Chrysalisobel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, seriously!
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    You guys are great. All the best on your own journeys
  • juliemccalla
    juliemccalla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    awesome progress!
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Look like a new man.....what kind of excercise are you doing. Just came out of knee surgery, so am limited, but still have lost 22 lbs in about 7 weeks. But havent done any toning yet.

Thanks so much for the kind comments.

I was eating a very low carb diet for the first 6 weeks and in that time I shed 2 stone. This was with exercise other then walking to the shops etc.

Since then I have started weight training 4 days a week with a rest day between them. I keep these sessions to under an hour.

Before I leave the gym I go on the treadmill and do 20 mins power walk on 4.5kmh

Hope this helps. In the first pic I was over 17 stone and the following pic I am 14 stone 4lb.

Good luck with the comeback.

You do look amazing! You're doing a great job!! You said you ate very low carb. Can you give a sample menu? Even tho my doctor put me on a low carb diet, I'm running out of ideas. :-/
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    I was very low a typical day was under 20g Carbs

Breakfast - 3 eggs Scrambled with Water no milk and one slice of grilled back bacon.

Snack - cheese sticks. Mild cheddar.

Lunch - Grilled chicken, Very small side Salad. Olive Oil

Dinner - Red meat/fish with boiled green veg.

I did not eat after 7pm and was drinking about 8l water per day.

Please be very careful if trying this as it can cause adverse effects.

You can also make soups such as lentil and bacon for a little added carbs should you need them.
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the help. My doctor wants me on a 22 carbs, 1500 calorie a day diet. It's been really hard for me to follow. I do good on the calories, but not so goo on the carbs. Do to a bad case of arthritus in my right foot, I will start exercising once loose some weight, I will be joining a health club that caters to women, and they will be showing me some exerciss to do that won't put any stress on my foot.

Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration! Thank you again for all your help! :flowerforyou:
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Yeah under 20g is hard. All you can do is try. Even if you under 50g you should still stayb in ketosis and lose at a after rate.

All the best
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Nice work!

Hard work! Lol
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    New diet going well, finding it easy to stick too. Haven't checks the scales yet but feel that I have toned a little more.

Going to check scales in the morning so will update on the thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!