30 Day Shred Results

kgs0201
kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone

So I've started the 30 day shred and am curious what results people who have completed the 30 days have seen. Can you actually do a minute of real push-ups now? What weights are you using... 3, 5, 8 lb? Do you feel like the 20 minute workout isn't enough anymore? (I can't imagine seeing as level 2 kicked my butt once and I haven't dared go back to it yet - this is my second start up of the 30 days... I fell off track around day 6 or 7 my first time).

How many people just kept doing the workout after 30 days and who moved on to something else? If you moved on, what are you doing now?

Replies

• twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    got bored and quit
  • i havent done the 30 day shred in a long time, but i have started the billy blanks bootcamp cardio inferno. i love it! its 45 min long and you can feel the work out. and you can see the results fast! and its cheap too! :drinker:
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    I'm on day 3 and I still feel like I'm dying so I'd like to see what everyone else says : )
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    I'm currently on my second round of the 30-Day Shred and did indeed get some real results. I lost more than 3% of my body fat and a few pounds after the first round and have built a decent amount of muscle. This time around, I'm mixing it up with two other Jillian Michaels workouts: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (a killer cardio workout) and No More Trouble Zones (a tougher version of the 30-Day Shred). I use 5-lb. weights for the workouts. My boyfriend actually uses 3-lb. weights when he works out with me (I refuse to give up the 5s!), and even with the smaller weights his muscles are really getting defined and bigger.

You should definitely stick with it...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results :)
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    I completely agree with merimeaux! Stick with it. I am almost done with level 3 and it is AMAZING! I have got 3 of my friends and both of my sisters to buy the DVD. The results are amazing. I am doing it about 5 days a week and my abs are awesome! I have lost an inch in each of my arms and that was HUGE for me. I had lost over 50 lbs and nothing in the arms and when I started the 30 Day Shred it took them back down to normal. I have lost over 3 inches in my waiste, about 3 inches in my butt, about 3.5 inches in my hips, and about 2 inches in each thigh! I have two girls (one is ten and the other is 21 months) and don't have time for hours at the gym so this DVD is perfect for me. I don't have a problem getting up in the morning to work out.... it is only 25 min :wink: I am currently looking for something else just to keep my body guessing but I am still in LOVE with this DVD. If i could figure out how to upload pictures i would send a pic. of my abs (not bragging, just really proud of what they look like after two kids). Stick with it, you will fall in LOVE with the results :love:
This discussion has been closed.