Anybody heard of...

lruff1987
lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
...Leslie Sansone?? She does at home walking workouts and they're AWESOME!! Granted, they're not hard core gym workouts that get you lifting weights and doing long strenuous hours of exercising. However! They ARE hardcore aerobics workouts and I LOVE them! Her workouts have helped me in losing 36 pounds and I have seen such amazing muscle definition in my legs and arms. I fell off the wagon for awhile and didn't do my workouts as scheduled, but I'm back on track and I just love how it feels to get a good workout in. :)

Replies

• netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    I just got done doing 3 miles of the 5 mile fat burning walk - I also love the fast and firm 4 really big miles - no one can tell me these are not a workout - I drip sweat every time I do them, but I have a lot of weight to throw around. They are great because they are easier on my joints...LOVE THEM!!!
  • lruff1987
    I have the 3 mile workout, but my FAVORITE one is the 5 day workout (or something like that). There's a different workout for each day of the week. There's one that targets arms, one that targets legs, etc. I also have weights that I add to it sometimes and it is intense at times. :) Good to know I'm not the only one.
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Around how many calories do you burn per workout?..and are the dvds expensive?
  • lruff1987
    I get the dvd's either at Walmart or on amazon.com. The calorie burn is pretty good. In 20 minutes I burn around 200 because it's high impact aerobics. I think it's pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.