heeeeeeelp me please help

Options
i am trying to loose weight and im 18 yrs old but i realized in a calorie deficit diet its not working i did 1 hour of cardio 4 times a day and 40 minutes strength training 3 times a week and i felt absolutely terrible i realized i wasn't eating enough calories a day i felt miserable like that feeling when you haven't had any sleep for 2 days i felt like giving up but i suicidal but then i thought about my family i am not giving up i have to change or remain like this forever how did i get so fat at the start of the year i weighed 102 kilos and found a job in collecting shopping carts for super markets it was physical demanding but with my paycheck i kept spending it on junk food and my bad eating habits eventually got to me and cost me my job now i weigh 125 kilos so now i am stuck at my mums place no income i feel useless then i looked in the mirror and said look at your self is this really what you want to look like i haven't been talking to my friends that much in the flesh because i am so embarrassed about myself but i need help and the diet i had was and i thought was right was not going over 1000 calories a day and i heard about loosing weight on a calorie deficit diet it can cause health problems as if my body wasn't messed up as it is

my diet i had that i thought was right was 30 grams of instant oats in the mourning for breakfast then egg omelette with 2 eggs for lunch then a small serving of my mums cooking for dinner

i need a really simple cheap easy diet that is at least 2000 or 1800 calories a day the reason i am asking for cheap easy diet is because i am on unemployment benefits (i have been looking for a job also) and want to focus on loosing weight while unemployed help please i am begging on my knees right now please help:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :huh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jrodri0105
    jrodri0105 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Maybe for you to avoid eating too much, cut out the cardio. Stick to only strength training since you're young. Try to eat at 1800 calories, with your emphasis on high intake of protein. Try Egg whites, lots of chicken breast, whole grain rice, greek yogurt, oatmeal, cheese, veggies ( spinach)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Maybe for you to avoid eating too much, cut out the cardio. Stick to only strength training since you're young. Try to eat at 1800 calories, with your emphasis on high intake of protein. Try Egg whites, lots of chicken breast, whole grain rice, greek yogurt, oatmeal, cheese, veggies ( spinach)

yes,any lean protein will do. lots of vegies. eat more often. eat what mfp recommends not under. stay active. I eat normal basis stuff. I just pay attention to labels and portion sizes. Drink more water. Again- do not eat under mfp reccomendations. Men need more food. Especially 18 year olds. Be patient. Go on google and type in what does 1800 calories look like. You will get all kinds of meal plans and food reccomendations.