hi im new

Options
not really sure about all this. i'm a pretty disciplined person, but the person i usually work out with is moving away and the holidays make my schedule crazy and i dont feel like working out. so thats part of my problem, the rest is that i feel bad for not workin out in the mornin when i plan to so then ill eat nothing really until i get off work when im soo hungry and then i dont stop eating until i go to bed :(.....and i know its all wrong and bad for me which makes me feel worse; its a crazy cycle.

Replies

• mcrawley22
    Options
    welcome to MFP. People here are very supportive and there are lots of good ideas/tips on here. just look through some old forums....that's what I've been doing since i started a few weeks ago
  • iceangel055
    Options
    Welcome! You have to look at each day as a new day. If you start off with a bad day you just have to keep logging in your diary and think for the next meal I will make better choices. You didnt gain the weight all of a sudden in one day and you are not going to lose it all together in one day. Good luck :)
  • mrsydp1
    Options
    hey i have been here for a couple of weeks and I love it....i got sick last week and now i need to start over...i am doing Zumba and watching what I eat...me and a co worker are commenting on each other profile page with encouragment to keep us going you are welcome to join us...we make sure we check on one another to make sure we are not getting lazy on the other
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support and tips here! :)
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I've tried different methods... even calorie counting a long time ago but it was done on paper or spreadsheet. Finding myfitnesspal with its massive database, easy web site and iPhone app (geez, I sound like a paid rep... I am *NOT*!) has made this "diet" so much easier...

Today is my 30 Day mark and I have no intentions on giving up. I like the progress I am making and I don't feel like I am suffering with regards to what I eat. Bonus all the way around :)

I think the big thing is don't be hard on yourself. If you go over... get over it. Stick to your basic plan, allow a little bit of cheating here and there and you will see great results in no time!