Kinda new here

Options
Hey there. Kinda new here. I've used myfitnesspal before, but not as seriously as I am now. I got to a weight that I had never weighed before in my life, so I'm out to change that. Here's to being healthy!

Replies

• ZacFields
    ZacFields Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy - we've talked via the MFP message system but welcome to the boards.

Personally, I think posting in here on a regular basis is a really good way to get from "diet" to "lifestyle change." To me, joining in on the various topics here is a good way to get a lot of good information, and it's almost like you're making your weight loss a hobby.

I've only been around for about a week, but everyone has been so nice here. If I've got an idea, I'll bounce it off of people in here and there are a lot of cool folks in here who will give you an honest answer/advice even if it's not what you want to hear. I like that!

Good luck to you!
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    well gl 2 u!! i wish u well.:wink:
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Cheers to our health! good luck on your journey! I love this site, and find it very helpful. I log in a few times a day. It helps keep me motivated and accountable!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    this is my new social network addiction lol i'm on here alot tracking my food/exercise and checking the msg boards
  • adamtrusty
    adamtrusty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can tell I haven't looked at the forums in quite a while.....

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and ideas! Let's just say I haven't been losing as quickly as I'd hoped due to an ice-skating fall a month and a half ago; but it's not an excuse! I'm watching what I eat and was able to run 4 miles this morning, nonstop! That's a feat I've never been able to do before!