OK I usually dislike this, but...

Options
Today I wore a dress that I haven't fit into in a loong time. It's a business suit-shaped dress, ties at the waist, and I feel so confident and sexy in it. I also wore my new pinup style red heels with it... I was feeling great. When I got to work, a man stopped on the sidewalk and said, "Damn, you so sexy senorita!"

Now I normally dislike catcalling, but it has been SO long since it happened, it actually made me feel good :blushing:

Awesome, right? Sorry to the women's movement (j/k)

Replies

• LoserCruiser
    Options
    Love it!
  • driscollmc
    Options
    girl, don't be sorry! work those pumps haha :) but seriously, congratulations!!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Work it, work it!!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    Sometimes it gives us a much needed cofidence boost! :)
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    NICE!...thats what the feminist movement was all about...looking sexy and knowing it! you go girl with your pumps!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    hahahaha that's AWESOME!!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics! :D
  • dlambert11
    dlambert11 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You strut your stuff, girl! I love that you shared your success! Awesome work in your journey this far! You inspire me to keep at it!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics! :D

HAHA ok I will take a pic when I get home and post it. Just for you.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I got pepper sprayed for that once!!!

I also got punched in the nose for giving an encouraging comment on some womans weight loss. I said, Hey looking awesome, you have lost a lot of weight." She punched me while screaming, ""YOU SAYING I WAS FAT?""

That was 15 years ago...
    I have since given up trying to please you creatures. Now i live in a hole and only come out for work, and grocery shopping.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    and working out, right?

HAHA I would never pepper spray anyone, but I have been known to be touchy...the phrasing is what makes all the difference. Wow you lost a lot of weight! is not the same as Wow you look great!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    IMG_0500.jpg

as requested :blushing:
  • PaleoIsPossible
    Options
    You look great!!!!
    I'm loving the shoes, too!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!! you look fantastic...loving the shoes! :flowerforyou:
  • katniall
    Options
    you look amazing
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    LOL. I know what you mean. When I was young, I really hated guys doing that. At 44, I thought those days were over and missed them. One day I had on some new clothes and worked hard on my hair and makeup. I was feeling very good about myself. I had to smile when I saw a guy do double take on the roadway. It was an amazing feeling.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Compliments are always nice!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I got pepper sprayed for that once!!!

I also got punched in the nose for giving an encouraging comment on some womans weight loss. I said, Hey looking awesome, you have lost a lot of weight." She punched me while screaming, ""YOU SAYING I WAS FAT?""

That was 15 years ago...
    I have since given up trying to please you creatures. Now i live in a hole and only come out for work, and grocery shopping.

OK I had to laugh at this. Guys don't ever tell a woman she's lost A LOT of weight. hehe. Saying "you look good" is sufficient.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    oh la la

you look very nice
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    IMG_0500.jpg

as requested :blushing:
    b00bieswoo.gif LOL...since we are trying to upset the women's movement.
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!