Before and During Pictures!!

Options
124»

Replies

• reese1206
    Options
    WOW....Great Job!!!! You do not look like you weigh 190...you look like you weigh less!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    WOW you really look great!!
    I was looking@ your SW & CW... come on- your down about 100 pounds there is no reason to feel bad that is amazing!!!

keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look incredible. You should be so proud of yourself. what an accomplishment. You rock
  • Jones115
    Jones115 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely my motivation!!! I look at your before and after pictures everytime I get on this website. congrats girl!
  • toppings4u
    Options
    A perfect example of self-determination and what a community site like this will do. Great effort! It just doesn't get any better than that... awesome!:happy:
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Great work!! Thank you for sharing.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. How motivating and inspirational!!! Good luck. Thanks for the pics...i'm more motivated right now than I was a few moments ago. Your doing a great job! Congrats and keep up the great job..you look beautful!
  • seananc
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! Keep it going!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Great Job! All that hard work paid off!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Congratulations and keep up the great work! I will be you some day and I can't wait :wink:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    *awesomeness*!!! you look fabulous!
  • runs10k
    Options
    you're beautiful! keep up the great work darling. im rooting for you :)
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    woooooooooooooooooooo!!! looking great!
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    Wow. OMG you look like a whole different person Emily. What a great sucess, keep it up.Be proud of what you have done.
    Mia:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!