FrUsTrAtEd with my scale!

Options
I don't think my scale is weighing me accurately. I had an awesome scale but it broke, so I bought a new one. This one has always weighed me (and everyone else) heavier. That doesn't bother me so much because the weight loss is still going to be the same regardless of the starting number. Today I got on with my Pj's ( I usually weigh with nothing on) to see if the number looked good enough to get naked for an accurate number. Hey, it was COLD this morning! Anyways....I got on and I had lost a lb with my clothes ON. So I strip down, jump back on...and I was the same weight as yesterday. *Insert cuss word here*

So I looking for scale recommendations. Any suggestions?

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Sorry about that, that scale is definitely not working right.......I hear people on here recommend the Weight Watchers scale, or the Biggest Loser scale....

I guess you can look into those. Amazon is a good place to check, because customers leave their reviews...
  • MariaHrndz
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HBF-400-Body-Monitor-Scale/dp/B000FJQ48I/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1291729880&sr=1-1

BEST SCALE EVER!!!!!!

Not only does it measure your weight, but your body fat percentage. I find that sometimes I may actually GAIN weight, but it's not so disappointing when you see that you've just gained muscle instead of fat. Also, it measures to the tenth of a lb., so you can celebrate even the slightest of losses! Let me know what you think. It's a bit more expensive than most scales, but worth every penny, IMO.
  • Sus2nM0rs2
    Options
    It is your scale....my scale did the same thing....I now weigh every morning using our WII board which is a lot more accurate. I know one is not suppose to weigh every day but for me its a good way to start my day and lets me know where I need to go with my calories and such for the next day.