sweetest marriage proposal EVER! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    aww this brings back so many good memories...My hubby proposed to me on Christmas day...all our families were there, and I had no idea what was about to happen..I was in the kitchen cooking and he said he had to run to the store..I didn't think anything about it..then a little bit later his sister hollered for me to come into the living room..I sat down by the fireplace and all of a sudden "our" song started playing and he walked downstairs with a bouquet of roses..I just started crying,,,my heart was racing...he got on one knee and was crying telling me how much he loved me and how I've completed his life, etc and said Andrea Lee, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive??...so of course I said yes!! YES!! YES!! He slides the ring on my finger and we just hugged for a couple minutes..then he smacked me on the butt and said, now go finish cooking!! LOL

ok, i just got teary eyed!! thats so wonderful.. thats what i want. i want to be surprised. i do NOT want to expect it. the other night he made a joke about doing it in the car on a random tuesday night in the taco bell parking lot with one of the sauce packets that says will you marry me? lol!! sigh... i love being in love. :love: