Any Endomorphs out there? Need advice

Options
My whole philosophy going into my diet and weight regime was basically Calories in and calories out, lifting weights, and getting cardio in 3 times a week. Being a research enthusiast and a perfectionist I started reading on the different body types and I am no doubt an endomorph.

According to studies on Endomorphs I should watch my carb intake and focus on on high protein and moderate fat, which makes sense becuase it seems like I can eat a piece of bread and gain 5 pounds lol, But it never really states on how many carbs per day i should limit too.

So if there any fellow endomorphs out there that can give me some advice on what i should stick to that would be great!

Replies

• mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You should adjust untill you find a good macro range that works for you and stick with it. It's about trail and error, pick one and stick to it for a while and check if you get the desirred results, if not try an other macro range.

On a side note i personaly do not beleave in body types, most people gain weight on higher amount of carbs cause when you eat carbs your body tends to keep more fluids in your body. Carbs often come with a gain of water weight, which does not really happen with protein and fats. But carbs also increase an anabolic state which ables your body to burn more fat, so i personally beleave that carb cycling is the way to go to max your fat loss. You can loss fat in allmost any macro range, but it is important to find one that works for you.